GUUDJOB CONDITIONS OF USE – JULY 2015
Guudjob Worldwide SL (hereafter “Guudjob”) is a European and Spanish company with headquarters in Madrid, therefore we are subject to Spanish and European legislation. The channels of Guudjob – Web and Mobile Applications – (hereafter, “Guudjob Channels”) are owned by Guudjob Worldwide SL.
WE INVITE YOU TO CAREFULLY READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE BEFORE USING GUUDJOB CHANNELS.
By using Guudjob Channels you expressly accept without any reservation to comply with and be subject to the Terms and Conditions, which may be modified at any time by Guudjob as indicated in these Terms and Conditions. Please periodically review the Terms and Conditions in the event there is any change. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you are not authorized to access or utilize the Guudjob Channels.
Ownership and Intellectual Property
The following are property (© Copyright) of Guudjob Worldwide SL: the Guudjob Channels, as well as all their texts, marks, logo and other contents contained within, (hereafter the “Content of the Guudjob Channels”), unless otherwise noted.
Guudjob possesses and retains all rights regarding the Content of the Guudjob Channels, in particular those of intellectual and industrial property. Guudjob is a registered trademark ® property of Guudjob and/or third parties. No content of the Guudjob Channels could be interpreted as the concession or the granting, either by implication, occupation, derivation, cession or of any other form, of a license or right regarding the Registered Brands.
The concession or the granting of a license or right on the Registered Trademarks of Guudjob will be via a previous authorization, expressed and written by its owner.
The images uploaded by the users are property of the users. In no case will Guudjob use the images or videos of the professional profiles or users without express authorization from the user(s).
The users must have the Intellectual Property or the Right of Use for the content displayed on their profiles. In any case, Guudjob will presume the right of the users to display the contents uploaded to their profiles or used within the Guudjob platform.
Guudjob, as a legal entity, will not be responsible for the possible images uploaded by the users which could go against the rights of third parties or violating any applicable law, which will respond to the physical person that has tampered with or published it.
Exclusion of guarantees and limits of responsibility
Guudjob Worldwide SL is a platform by which online advertising services are encouraged, promoted, and marketed. In its capacity as mediator, Guudjob does not guarantee the attainment of goals of either advertisers or contractors nor in any case represents one or the other. The meaning of the content of the Guudjob Channels is presumed to be literal, and within the effective legal framework. Guudjob does not take responsibility, therefore, for the errors this content may cause, nor for any guarantee made by them.
Guudjob is not responsible for the consequences that, derived from the hiring or the general use of their platform, may cause (i) resulting in death or personal injury; (II) fraud produced within the Guudjob platform; (III) willful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of any user.
Guudjob is not responsible for damages of personal, economic or any other nature, derived from the use of the Channels and Guudjob Content. Guudjob’s responsibility is excluded, therefore, from the actions or omissions of a third party that causes damage of any nature.
Guudjob, as a legal entity, will not be responsible for the possible commentaries that could go against the right to honor, personal and familiar privacy and/or their own image, which will respond to the individual who had made them. (Statutory Law 1/1982 of 5 May, regarding the civil defense of the right to honor, personal privacy and own image.)
Use of the Guudjob Channels
Guudjob authorizes you to visualize, download and print the Content of the Guudjob Channels always under the following conditions:
(i) you must do it exclusively for your personal use, not being able to ever use the content of the Channels for commercial purposes; (II) it is prohibited to modify the Content of the Guudjob Channels; (III) you cannot eliminate or modify any reference or notification related to the ownership rights of the author, the brand, or any other prevision related to intellectual property included in the Content of the Guudjob Channels by Guudjob SL; (IV) any sample or printed copy of the Content of the Guudjob Channels must be marked with “(©) 2014, Guudjob SL All Rights Reserved.”; (v) you may not reproduce, create derived works, communicate to the public, make available, distribute or show the Content of Guudjob Channels, except in the manner which is specifically permitted in this document. Except in the cases specifically permitted in the Terms and Conditions, copying, transmitting, reproducing, publishing, republishing, exposing, communicating, transforming or redistributing the Content of the Guudjob Channels or any portion hereof is prohibited without the previous expressed and irrefutable authorization of Guudjob. In order to request authorization you can contact Guudjob at the following address:
Guudjob Worldwide SL
Tax ID Number: B-86865979
Madrid, 28036, Spain
Email: [email protected]
You recognize and guarantee that your use of the Content of the Guudjob Channels will be in accordance with the license contained here, not infringing upon the rights of third parties, nor failing to fulfill any legal or contractual obligation that you have with other individuals, nor breaking any applicable law.
By registering as a user of Guudjob, you claim to have the sufficient legal capacity to accept this contract and to use the Guudjob Channels in agreement with the Terms and Conditions contained in the present contract.
The use of the Guudjob Channels, in agreement with these Terms and Conditions, is free of charge for its users. There will only be a fee for the value-added services specified by Guudjob, which are optional, the contracting and payment being left to the discretion of the users or clients in the event of interest.
However, the Guudjob Channels can contain connections to other Web sites or channels that belong to third parties, that may incur a cost.
The account created, will have to be personal and non-transferable, being your responsibility to privately maintaining your username and password.
Upon becoming a user of Guudjob, you agree to be the person ultimately responsible for the use of your profile as well as of the activity that is derived from your username. In order to avoid the impersonation of your Guudjob ID, you should not transfer important information, such as your password. In the even a third party uses your ID, we ask that you contact Guudjob immediately at the address indicated above.
Guudjob is in no way responsible for the hiring and/or transactions made between their users, whether or not they are made via their channels. It is exempt, therefore, from any responsibility, employment or financial in particular, of these contracts and/or transactions.
Guudjob is not responsible for the reviews or commentaries that are made between profiles. The professional who receives a comment made by another user will be able to respond once to each user who makes a comment(s), for each job/service performed. In addition, any user of Guudjob can report a public comment if they believe the comment does not comply with the terms and conditions of use (more information in the section Reporting Contents).
The review average of your profile is the result of an algorithmic score of notes, reviews and comments contained in your professional profile. You accept unconditionally that this average score is a real and true reflection of said reviews. Guudjob works hard to prevent fraud and offer an accurate average review number, according to the reviews and critiques made by other users.
In the event that a user deletes his profile, the accumulated reviews as well as all the information related to the professional profile will be erased without the possibility of recovery. In the event that a user deletes his Guudjob account, all the information related to this user will be deleted without the possibility of recovery.
Policy for the Notification and Removal of Illegal Content
Guudjob works by providing a procedure for the notification and removal of content. If you have an objection or complaint in regards to the material or content of the Guudjob Channels, including complaints relative to user messages published on the Guudjob Channels, or if you think that the material or content published in the Guudjob Channels violates one of your intellectual property rights, or goes against the physical or moral integrity of your person, please contact us immediately, following our Notification and Removal of Content procedure.
Once the procedure has been initiated, Guudjob will perform an investigation and, in the event of confirming the report, pertinent steps will begin to remove the illegal content in a reasonable amount of time.
We offer users the option to report a valuation by selecting “Report Comment,” clicking on the button with three dots which you will find next to the comment you wish to report.
In addition, the users can notify or report misuse of Guudjob by any user via the section “Contact Us” in the user menu, which sends a notification to Guudjob. Guudjob values this request, reserving the right to eliminate or unsubscribe any user, professional profile, review or image that have been reported, without notice.
- Notification and Removal Procedure
Aside from reporting comments as specified in the previous section, we have the following procedure for Notifying Guudjob of Defamatory Content or Intellectual Property Rights Violation.
The reviews that are true or that they show an honest opinion (as in the case of a negative critique) in general have no reason to be considered defamatory. You must carefully consider the facts before making an accusation, complaint or claim (and consult legal advice if you have any doubt), since a false accusation could result in liabilities for you.
Warning: Any statement made could be used in legal proceedings. Any false, deceitful or vague information sent to us can lead to both civil and criminal liabilities.
If you wish to notify Guudjob of alleged defamatory statements contained in our digital channels, we recommended that you complete the “Guudjob Notification Form for Defamatory Contents.”
You also must include a telephone number where you may be reached during the day as well as your your e-mail address, so Guudjob can respond to your notification.
- Guudjob Notification Form:
I, [insert full name] with Guudjob username [@usuario] declare the following:
- In regards to the Guudjob Channels, I communicate to Guudjob via this notice that the digital channels are causing or contributing to the publication of content that is defamatory or violating intellectual property rights.
- In particular the content appears in [insert the content and location].
- The words, expressions or declarations that I consider defamatory or violating intellectual property are:[please transcribe the words or expressions that you are reporting].
- The user who has created this content is [@usuario]
- I consider that these words, expressions, images, content or declarations are defamatory or violate the intellectual property or is defamatory content because[please indicate the reasons why you consider these words or expressions to be defamatory].
- The defamatory words or expressions are untrue because [please indicates the reasons why the words or expressions that you are reporting are untrue, and what you consider to be the correct or true expression of the facts].
- [If the person who signs this notice is acting in the name and representation of the Claimant, please include the following statement:I am authorized to act in the name and representation of the Claimant. The[person/organization] that states that the words and declarations are defamatory is [please include the name and address of the person/organization] (hereafter “Claimant”). I am [please indicate the relationship between you, as signer of this notice, and the Claimant]
I declare that the claim and the facts shown here are true, and understand and accept that this notice could be used in a legal proceeding related to this claim of defamation or intellectual property rights violation.
Links to Other Websites
The Guudjob Channels contain links to third-party websites. The linked sites are not controled by Guudjob, and Guudjob is not responsible for the contents displayed on these linked sites. The user who creates a profile in Guudjob provides these links for their own convenience and to flesh out their profile.
The publication of links on different profiles does not imply the acceptance, approval, sponsorship or affiliation with the linked site. The linked sites belong and are run by other service providers or independent merchants, which is why Guudjob cannot assure your total satisfaction with the products, services or business practices of these third parties. You conduct the inquiries that you consider pertinent or appropriate before performing any operations with these third parties.
Use of Internal and External Communication Between Users of the Guudjob Channels.
The Guudjob Channels can contain and allow their users to publish evaluations and/or reviews or comments of up to 300 characters regarding the professional experiences, as well as the publication of messages of a general nature or other communications in the internal chat app or via telephone.
As a user, you specifically accept to use the Guudjob Channels to send appropriate messages in agreement with the specific issue for which this function was created. As well as to submit reviews that accurately reflect reality, always complying with applicable legislation.
Guudjob does not publish, nor control the content of the messages published or shared via the Guudjob Channels. Nor is it responsible for the telephone calls between users.
In any event, Guudjob reserves the right to remove, at our sole discretion and without notice, user any message/publication in the Guudjob Channels.
Below is a non-exhaustive list of the type of messages prohibited in the Guudjob Channels. Guudjob reserves the right to modify this list at any time, and to investigate and undertake, unilaterally, pertinent legal actions against anyone who violates this provision, including, without limitation, the removal of communications that may be offensive and terminating the right of these violators to use Guudjob Channels.
The following message content, among others, will not be accepted in the Guudjob Channels:
- All those that violates the Fundamental Rights, applicable laws and morals.
- Content offensive to the “Guudjob” community, that promote racism, intolerance, hate, any form of violence, or against an individual person or group of people;
- Harassment or promotion of the harassment of others;
- Involves sending “junk” emails, “chain” letters, or the sending of unsolicited bulk or “Spam” mail;
- Anything that may be defamatory or slanderous;
- Containing information that you know to be false, erroneous or promoting illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, intimidating or obscene;
- Promoting the illegal or unauthorized copying of works protected by the intellectual property rights of another person, such as those that offer by pirated computer science programs or connections, those that provide information circumvent copyright systems, or those that provide pirated music or connections to access pirated music;
- Contains hidden passwords to restricted access pages, or hidden images or pages (those that are not linked to from another accessible page);
- Provides information regarding illegal activities such as purchasing or constructing illegal weapons, violating the privacy of others, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- Constitute or approving of conduct that can be considered criminal, or that may result in civil liability, or that may go contrary to present law or infringe upon the rights of any third-party anywhere in the world; or
- Pornographic, partially nude or sexually suggestive content or images.
- Sending signed contracts, or content that certifies that a service through Guudjob Channels has been contracted.
- Publications that imply commercial activities and/or sales without our previous written consent, such as contests, sweepstakes, clubs, barters, advertising, or pyramid strategies.
- The contact information must be correct and correspond to your person. If the email or the telephone including is denounced by users as not being correct, we will be able to terminate your user ID.
By sending or distributing user messages within the Guudjob Channels, you expressly and irrevocably yield to Guudjob and all possible affiliates, all rights that are necessary to communicate and make these user messages available to the public, and these user messages may be freely used, copied, published, translated or distributed in any shape or form by any person, including in advertising announcements or connections with commercial activities, with no need of previous authorization on your part.
You agree not to send or distribute any information or material that is protected by the intellectual property rights of a third party, without the express consent of said third party, and you accept to indemnify and hold harmless Guudjob against any claims arising from a breach in this obligation.
Communication Between Users, and Between Users and Professional Profiles
Guudjob offers the following options of communication between users:
- Chat (Private): Internal application system of sending messages between users. At no time will the email of the person be shown.
- Telephone (Public): The professional profiles will include telephone numbers which will be public for those who wish to contact that user. Also, Guudjob is not responsible for the use by others of the telephone number published on a profile.
Special Conditions Applicable to the Business Premium Profiles
In Guudjob both self-employed profiles and paid employee business accounts exist. Among the companies, there are those that voluntarily agree to a surcharge to analyze and manage employee information via a tool / dashboard. In the case of these companies, a series of specific conditions are applied to the profiles pertaining to these organizations, which are detailed below:
- The information from each professional (employee) profile is the property of the employee, who will be able to modify the data, delete or duplicate their professional and user profile as they wish. The company will be able to make modifications to the photo or location, any other modification will be made with the consent of the employee.
- The premium companies have the ability to terminate a profile (employee) as an employee of this company. In that case, the profile will become an individual profile (not associated with the company), the employee being able to continue administering their profile with the retained reviews and references.
- The premium companies will be able to request a particular profile be associated with their company, even transferring an employee from another company to theirs. In that case, the profile must accept the request
- The premium companies, as well as any of their profiles, unless otherwise indicated, will be able to denounce and/or respond to any commentary or received review, Guudjob being responsible for analyzing these complaints, only failing to publish when the Terms and Conditions of Use of the Guudjob application are breached.
- The premium company profiles will not be able to be contacted via the internal application mail/chat, failing such communications they will arrive via the company tool/dashboard.
- Guudjob is not responsible in any way for the generated and published information and contents of their own profiles or of the users who make reviews or comments
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
The Guudjob Channels (excluding the links to third-parties) are controlled by Guudjob Worldwide SL and administered by Guudjob Worldwide SL from their offices located in Madrid, Spain.
By publishing, accessing and/or using these Guudjob Channels, as a user of Guudjob you explicitly accept that all disputes, claims and other issues derived or related to your use of the Guudjob Channels will be subject to the effective and applicable laws of the Spanish territory, a member of the European Union, without prejudice to the principles governing the conflicts of such laws.
You accept that all the claims or complaints that you have against Guudjob Worldwide SL which come from or are related to the operation or the use of the Guudjob Channels will be resolved by the competent court located in Madrid, Spain. This shall not apply in the event that the law of your country of residence requires the application of another law or jurisdiction, as long as the contractual exclusion of this legal provision is not possible.
Modifications of The Conditions of Use
Guudjob reserves the right to at any time unilaterally, partially or totally modify, add or eliminate these Terms and Conditions, if deemed necessary, either for legal reasons, general policy or technical reasons, or due to changes in the services provided or the nature or layout of the Guudjob Channels. Guudjob will communicate these changes to you within a reasonable time frame. From that moment you expressly agree to be bound under these Terms and Conditions with its modifications.
Guudjob reserves the right at any time to change, suspend, or finalize any aspect of Guudjob service, including the availability of any benefit, facility, data base or content. Also, Guudjob will be able to impose limits to certain facilities and services or restrict your access to certain parts or all the Guudjob Channels or any other Guudjob Channel, without need of prior notification, and without bearing any responsibility, either for technical reasons or for security, to prevent or to avoid non-authorized access, losses or destruction of data, or when we consider, to our sole discretion, that you have failed to fulfill these Terms and Conditions or any applicable law or rule, and when Guudjob decides to suspend the benefit of such service.
THE CONTINUED ACCESS TO GUUDJOB FROM NOW ON, OR FROM THE PUBLICATION OF ANY NOTIFICATION REGARDING THE PRESENTED MODIFICATIONS, WILL IMPLY THE ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING THE POSSIBLE CHANGES THAT HAVE TAKEN PLACE.
MOBILE DEVICE CONDITIONS OF USE
It is possible that in some parts of the software for Guudjob mobile devices, material with author rights is used, whose use is recognized by Guudjob. In addition, specific conditions exist that are applied to the use of certain Guudjob applications for mobile devices.
- Your access to the services associated with geolocation will always have to have prior approval. These notifications are shown prior to using the app or upon username registration.
- Upon geolocation, your position in the map as well as professional profiles will be located which are reflected in your previous search.
- The Guudjob mobile application will request access to your photos gallery if you want to upload them as your user and/or professional profile picture.
- The geolocation of your habitual place of employment, may have errors. This functionality is associate with the capacity of your mobile telephone, leaving Guudjob free of any responsibility.
- The telephone calls with hidden number are not the responsibility of Guudjob.
- The proximity data of a profile may not be exact.
- Its location on the map may not be exact.
- Upon registering via Facebook, your name, last name, email, and photo will be included in your user registration.
- Upon registering via Twitter, your name, last name, email, and photo will be included in your user registration.
If any portion or clause of these Terms and Conditions is declared null or void, including, in particular, the warrant disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, the clause declared void will be replaced by one that is valid and as close to the original as possible, and the remaining portions of these Terms and Conditions will maintain their validity.
Guudjob may assign, convey, subcontract or delegate rights, duties or obligations regarding the content of these Terms and Conditions, accepted by users.
As a user, you recognize and accept that no association, employment or agency relationship, or “joint venture” exists between you and Guudjob.
These Terms and Conditions are only available in the language of the Guudjob Channels. The Terms and Conditions that you personally accept are general, so they will not be stored individually for each user.
The Guudjob Channels are not updated periodically and for that reason it is not necessary to register it as a publishing product under any applicable law.
The digital channels of Guudjob (hereafter, the “Guudjob Channels”) are managed by Guudjob Worldwide SL, with headquarters in Madrid, Spain 28036.
This Policy describes the types of information that Guudjob collects from its users and the form in which this information is used. Kindly read this Policy before providing any personal information to us. When using the Guudjob digital channels, you accept that Guudjob uses your personal information in agreement with this Policy. If you are not in agreement with these terms, please, do not use Guudjob.
Our mission at Guudjob is to serve as a tool to be able to provide credibility to the good work of people via the reviews of others. For that reason we request professional and personal information, so that people can find your services, evaluate them and/or put themselves in contact with you. We need to request personal and private information such as email to offer a better service of qualified reviews.
Information We Collect
We encourage you to register with us to be able to benefit from the advantages of the Guudjob Channels.
Any non-registered person will not have access to the contact information of the registered users. Nor will you be able to send messages, submit reviews nor perform any publication within the Guudjob Channels.
If you do not register, the information which we collect from you is limited. We register your IP address to be able to detect possible problems with our server, manage our channels and track usage statistics. Your IP address can vary each time you visit the website or it could be the same one, depending on whether you access our website through a permanent Internet connection (like for example, a cable modem or DSL), or via a “dial-up” connection (like AOL or Earthlink). In any event, it would be extremely difficult for us to identify you via your IP address, nor would we attempt to. If you have come to our website by clicking on a link or announcement from another website, then we will also collect that information. This helps us to maximize our Internet diffusion and understand the interest of our users. All this information is only collected and used as a whole; that is to say, it is introduced into our database, where we can use it to generate overall information on our visitors, but not information about individual visitors.
If you access the services of a third-party, such as social media services, either via our website or before accessing our website, we may collect information such as your username, password or other information accessible to us via these services to improve and personalize the use of our website.
Using enterprise services available from Facebook we offer an instant personalization in Guudjob for Facebook members. If the instant personalization is activated in the privacy settings of your Facebook account and you have initiated a Facebook session, Guudjob will become personalized for you when you visit its channels, even if it is the first time that you use a certain channel of Guudjob. For example, we will show you the reviews that your Facebook friends have published in Guudjob. To offer you this customized experience, Facebook provides the available information to us that you have chosen and in agreement with the privacy settings of your Facebook account. This information can include your name, email, date of birth, lists of friends and any other information which you have chosen to be available.
When you visit Guudjob for the first time, you will see an option to activate your account with Facebook.
Guudjob also offers an instant personalization for Twitter users. As with Facebook, if the instant personalization is activated in the privacy settings of your Twitter account, and you have initiated a session in Twitter, Guudjob will be personalized for you when you visit Guudjob Channels, even if it is the first time that you use a certain Guudjob Channel. For example, we will show you the reviews that your Twitter followers have published in Guudjob and we will give you the option to inform the professional that you reviewed that you have left a comment regarding their work, via tweet. To offer you this customized experience, Twitter provides the available information to us that you have chosen in agreement with the privacy settings of your Twitter account. This information can include your @handle, followers and lists of users whom you follow on Twitter.
When you visit Guudjob for the first time, you will see an option to activate your account with Twitter.
- Registered Users
If you decide to register with us, you will be able to add content to our digital channels. For example, you will be able to publish your own professional profiles, evaluate professional services, share these profiles or comment on these services.
You will be able to communicate via internal chat or calling any user who has previously accepted this method of contact.
The advantages of registering will increase with time as we get to know you better and introduce new benefits.
We encourage you to register so that you can experience everything Guudjob has to offer!
You can use the Guudjob contacts importer to load individual contacts from your phone to help you present a profile, your profile and/or the Guudjob application.
In the case of wanting to invite somebody to evaluate your services, we will request access to your address book.
If you register with us, we will collect personal information about you, in addition to the non-personal information described above. Said personal information will include that which you introduce in our forms, such as names, email address, mailing address, telephone number, username, password and contact information for other people. We can store all or a portion of this information, in a cookie or a hard drive, so that our system recognizes you whenever you visit our Digital Channels. In this way, we can save your preferences on each one of your visits and present you with a customized channel, without having to register each time you visit. In order to improve the services and the personalization, we may legally obtain your data from other independent third-parties periodically, adding it to that which appears on your registration. Also, the authorized personnel of Guudjob can update the information of your registration so that it accurately reflects any new data included in your communications that we receive.
At the time of user creation, we collect the following information:
– User Photo
– Full Name
– User Email
At the time of creating your professional profile, we collect the following information (some is optional):
– User Photo
– A Maximum of 3 Profile Photos
– External video links that demonstrate the services you provide
– Profession you exercise
– Languages you speak
– Independent professional or company employee
– Cost of your services price/hr
– Where you normally work (geographic location)
– Where you can work (provinces of your country)
– Name of the company if you are not independent
– Telephone number
– How do you want us to contact you? – Telephone or Internal Chat
– Description of you and your services
– Work specialities
Process for Unsubscribing Your User or Professional Profile
You will be able to unsubscribe as a user of Guudjob at any time. To do so, you must access the User Menu in the Application > See User Account > Edit (button with a pencil on the upper right part of the screen) > Delete Account.
Your data will immediately be eliminated from our active database, although part of the information may remain in our archives for some time before being erased. It is possible that we may not be able to delete your information from our partner’s databases, in the event that we have transmitted some information to them.
Effective Legislation from the Spain Data Protection Act
Guudjob Worldwide with Tax ID B86865979 and headquarters in Madrid, will be in charge of managing the Guudjob users database, always under the prior consent of the user in the unsubscribe process.
Guudjob has registered the management of this database under the effective legislation in Spain, as a member of the EU. The inscription code in the Data Protection Law (LOPD) is 2140362103 with an inscription date of 05 February 2014.
How we use the personal information we collect
The personal information that we collect serves to mutually help us:
- It allows you to automatically enter our digital channels, without having to key in your username and password every time you visit.
- We can use your personal information to periodically contact you with the purpose of offering news or important information from Guudjob, communications from other Guudjob members and/or requesting your opinion on our channels.
- In addition to these periodic updates, we may send you additional material via email, but only if you have asked for it specifically. This can include inscription express newsletters (“opt-in”) and other materials that you specifically request from Guudjob.
- If you have provided us with an email address or telephone as a professional profile, we can use your personal information to call or send you notifications on the special offers or inform you of the opportunities offered by our partners, provided you give your consent (which you can withdraw at any time in the manner stipulated in this document).
- You can decide to stop receiving some or all of the marketing communication emails sent to you from Guudjob at any time, by clicking on the button to stop notifications included in the emails.
- We may also use certain information that you have provided us to provide you with any advertising that may interest you. This benefits us both.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
Guudjob does not sell nor rents personal information to any third-party.
Guudjob may offer information on its users to a third-party, for different reasons, protecting at all times the identity of its users and guaranteeing that this information cannot identify you in any way at any time.
- Full Name, telephone (under your prior consent), as well as all relevant information in your professional profile.
- Mail is private. Whenever someone contacts you they do so through an internal messaging service from our channels (chat), to safeguard your privacy.
It is possible that we may share part of your personal identifiable information with the international offices of our companies or branches or associates anywhere in the world. Sharing this information allows us to better understand the process of offering and obtaining employment. It also allows us to provide you with information on employment opportunities or services that may interest you. We do not limit the use of the personal information within our matrix, affiliated or associated companies, but these companies treat this information in the same way they treat the information that they obtain from their other users. They will also comply with all applicable laws that regulate the transmission of commercial communications, and will offer you the opportunity, in any email of that type that they send to you, to decide if you do not wish to receive those messages in the future.
It is also possible that we may share your personal information with third-parties specifically contracted by Guudjob to provide services to Guudjob (such as market study agencies, suppliers of marketing services and publicity agencies), in which case we will require these third-parties to commit to use any identifying personal information solely to provide Guudjob with the specific services for which they had been contracted.
As you might guess, Guudjob must cooperate with the authorities, and under some circumstances it may be required to reveal to them identifying personal information in response to requests by the competent authorities, or in response to legal proceedings. We do not expect this to happen, but in the event it does, we will only provide the requested information. In other words, we will not reveal all the information of our database in response to a specific legal requirement. We may also reveal information about you if we think that we must make to prevent a legal violation and, when accepting this Policy, you give your consent so that we may take this action and carry it out at our sole discretion. We may also reveal information about you in the course of a legal proceeding if it is legally required from us and if we reasonably believe that doing so would diminish our liability, or if doing so would allow us to defend our legal rights. We may also share your information in regards to a corporate transaction, such as a sale of shares, merger, consolidation or sale of assets, or in the unlikely event of insolvency.
Your profile and contributions on Guudjob will be seen publicly and they will be identified by means of your username.
Benefits of Member to Member Communication
When you register on Guudjob the benefits of member to member communication are automatically activated. These communications allow you and other members of Guudjob to communicate with each other via the Guudjob internal messaging (chat) service.
The members of Guudjob can mark their username as NOT contactable.
If you do wish to participate in these benefits it means that you wish to accept the communication coming from other Guudjob users.
Your e-mail address never will be revealed to other members of Guudjob or vice versa.
Disclosure to a third-party as a result of a change of control of the property or sale of Guudjob Worldwide S.L.
Measures We Take to Protect Your Personal Information
Guudjob has implemented security procedures to help protect the personal information stored in our systems. For example, we only allow access to your personal information to those employees who we reasonably believe to have a need to come into contact with that information. We also use processes (such as password verifications, access audits and session expiration) to protect and avoid the non-authorized access to your personal information.
Although we apply appropriate technical and organizational protection measures against the illegal or non-authorized access and against the accidental loss or destruction of personal information, or to prevent any damage to personal information, there is no way we can guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
As a user, you have certain obligations in relation to other members. Some of these obligations are imposed by legislation and applicable norms and others have become common practice in communities of members similar to Guudjob:
- You may not download or otherwise distribute any information that can infringe upon the rights of other people or be considered defamatory, violent, offensive, racist or xenophobic, or that may otherwise violate the intention and the spirit of Guudjob and its community of users.
- You must keep your username and password confidential and not share them with other people.
Rights of access, review, correction, updating or eliminating your information, and closing your account
As a user you will be able to review and update the personal and professional information that you provided during the registration process, from the user menu in the Guudjob Application, being able to access your personal or professional information and, when there is any incorrect data, to correct it. You have the right to access, modify, correct or delete your personal information controlled by Guudjob in regards to your profile, to change or delete your content and to close your account. You may also contact us in relation to any of your account information that is not in your profile or to that you cannot easily access.
If you close your account, we normally erase the closed account information and will eliminate any log and other secure information within a period of 90 days from the closing of the account, except in the cases described below.
Keep in mind the information which you have shared with other people (for example, phone call IDs) or that other people may have been able to copy.
Privacy of Minors
This social platform is a site of general hearing. We do not record nor is it our intention to collect information about minors. In the event that a minor, of whom we have evidence that they are, sends us personal information, we would only use this information to respond to said minor directly, and to inform them that they cannot be a user nor have a professional profile on Guudjob.
Guudjob is not responsible for any consequences arising from the use by a minor in the Guudjob platform or derived from its registration as a user, if they are deceitful regarding their age.
We reserve the right to modify this Policy at our discretion. In the event of making substantial modifications that could affect the personal information that we have collected from you, we will make all reasonable efforts to notify you of the changes and give you the opportunity to modify or cancel your registration.